Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Consultants provide custom-tailored solutions for dealerships and independent collision businesses.
Our approach is to work closely with our clients to analyze their business operations and to recommend areas for improvement. We pinpoint the inefficiencies in the current system and help develop operational improvements to drive sustained growth.
Our two-day facility analysis includes a comprehensive Impact Assessment of the shop’s financial and operational performance. We provide an executive report of our findings, recommendations, and action plan for improving the shop’s efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Our Approach to Body Shop Profitability
• Financial Control - make sure a profit is made from the work performed
• Operational Efficiency - free up capacity in order to do more work
• Business Development - increase market share
What do we mean by "process"?
A set of defined procedures to maximize productivity and quality, using the available resources to their full potential.
Impact Assessments - Provides shops with the support and action plan to move their business forward.
The five primary areas of our assessment:
• Process - S.O.P's quality management, workshop loading, sales, estimating
• Productivity - recruitment, staff motivation, reward system, training
• Profit - speed, cost, quality
• People - selection, maintenance
• Layout - workshop flow, body shop design